Pre-Conception Counseling and IUI Services
For many the journey to birth often requires a bit more intention and planning than first imagined. As your care provider I offer professional and compassionate assistance preconception and intra uterine insemination (IUI) services for those seeking conception via donor, surrogacy and/or single parenting by choice.
My services include:
- Initial preconception visit where we will review your medical, menstrual, and fertility history; and lab work or care plans from other providers
- Fertility awareness education and counseling
- In office fertility evaluations
- Fertility charting review:
- At initial visit
- Monthly to optimize timing of insemination
- IUI services in the comfort of your own home
- Phone consultations at 24 hours, 2 and 3 weeks following IUI
One way to improve your fertility and likelihood of conception is to seek the advice of an herbalist who specializes in fertility care. Holly Poole-Kavana of Little Red Bird Botanicals offers personalized and targeted herbal support, in collaboration with my services, to prepare your body for conception and enhance your fertility
For a more comprehensive approach I also recommend the services of Kristin Kali, CPM of MAIA Midwifery and Fertility who is available for distance consulting while I provide the local IUI component of your services. Kristin offers a wide array of fertility and preconception education and counseling resources that are available online.
For more detailed information on my service, read my brochure.